Focussing on the quality of the products and services that you supply to your customers is becoming increasingly important in sustaining long term business success and retaining market share. In addition, the maintenance of effective supply chains, outsourcing and collaborative relationships provides your stakeholders with confidence that you can deliver innovative products and services reliably.
Certification of your business to an internationally-recognised standard by an independent external assessment body demonstrates your commitment to providing your customers with first-class products and services, and your other stakeholders with assurances that you will continue to do so.
Benefits of International Standards
Operating to management best-practice standards will help you in many ways, including:
- Creating a more efficient and effective operation
- Gaining access to, and maintaining a presence in, your target markets
- Gaining and retaining a competitive edge
- Improving customer satisfaction levels and personnel motivation
- Increasing your rate of repeat business
- Developing good relationships with suppliers and collaborators
If you have already implemented a management system, then we can help you to develop your processes and your people by following the principles within ISO 9004: 2009 Managing for the Sustained Success of an Organisation – A Quality Management Approach.
We offer the following:
- Implementation of management systems compliant to specific standards
- Conduct of your internal auditing programme
- Creation/ provision of necessary documentation
- Traditional paper-based or electronic management systems
- On-site training of personnel in compliant management